Thank you for your interest in the Mississippi Concrete Industries Association.
We are proud of our efforts to promote the use and quality of concrete in our state, and we work hard to represent our members in the activities and efforts we undertake. Many of our members will tell you we are a premier organization in the states where they do business.
Membership in MCIA offers a host of benefits that include:
1) Promotion and marketing activities designed to help our members generate more business.
2) Training, certification programs, and technical seminars at discounted member prices.
3) Representation in lobbying activities on important industry and business issues.
4) Technical support on engineering questions and problem resolution.
5) Access to our technical literature and video libraries.
6) A listing in and copies of the printed and online membership directory.
7) A monthly newsletter keeping you informed of industry activity and association programs.
8) Annual convention that offer networking opportunities with customers, vendors, government officials, industry leaders and other members.
Membership is comprised of several different categories and rates. See what the application process is like and the special considerations that must be made for different categories.
Download our introductory letter, dues schedule and application to see what category you belong to and how the dues structure is calculated for that category. Mail, fax or email the completed application form to our office for review.
To pay your dues payment online: (link will be added here soon). Some dues payment amounts are not listed because they can vary. If you need another amount to be listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.